Every Thursday, I tell a quirky story from Amsterdam history on Dam Daily. Here are some links to past episodes. My stories are usually around the 40th or 45th minute, but the whole episode is always a good listen.
- The Deutzenhofje, or good deeds don’t always have good intentions
- The Silence of Utrecht, or an unexpected homage
- Nina Simone & Philips Records, or an unknown Dutch connection
- Benno Premsela, or two scenes for gay rights
- Vondel’s Couplet, or the procrastinator’s nightmare
- Marsha P. Johnson, and how she changed Amsterdam from New York